Middlesex FA is the not-for-profit governing body of football for the county.
Established in 1883, we are responsible for clubs, players and referees in some of the most densely populated areas of the country and are committed to offering opportunities for everyone to be involved with football.
- To support, develop and govern the game of football in Middlesex.
- To provide every person in Middlesex with the opportunity to be involved with football.
- We are Committed
- We are Creative
- We are Collaborative
- We are Connected
- Ensure Middlesex FA is fit-for-purpose and reflects our community
- Sustain and increase participation
- Talent development: support individuals to access the talent pathway
- Work with partners to provide better training and playing facilities
- Recruit and retain a diverse football workforce