sanctioning an event
Need to get your club's Tournament or Charity Match sanctioned? Don't worry, it's easy - just follow these simple steps:
- Complete and return our event sanction form (at least 14 days prior to your event)
- Send a copy of your event rules
- Pay your sanction fee (invoice raised via Whole Game System)
- Double check you've submmitted all your completed forms
- Relax and wait for confirmation from us that your event has been sanctioned and is good to go!
Once sanctioned, you'll also benefit from:
- Use of Middlesex FA referees
- Guidance on the rules and regulations of your tournament
- Public liability insurance
Rules and Regulations
FA Rules and Regulations ensure fair play in the grassroots game, both on and off the pitch. Find information about the following areas here.
- Laws of the Game
- Safeguarding & Welfare
The Association no longer produces a printed Handbook. Instead, this section of the site allows you to immediately access the section(s) you need, in an easy to read interactive format. These sections can also be downloaded as PDF files.