Be Ready for Affiliation
Middlesex FA are pleased to announce that Club Affiliation for 2019/20 will be available from Tuesday 28th May 2019. With this in mind we have put together some information that will be useful in completing your club affiliation for 2019/20.
How Should We Get Ready?
Before starting the affiliation process all clubs should:
- Purchase Personal Accident Insurance which can be purchased through Bluefin our recommended supplier
- Ensure all invoices from last season are paid
- Ensure all player suspensions from last season have been assigned fixtures (unless the suspension is carrying over to next season)
In addition youth clubs also need to:
- Check all Coaches have an in date FA DBS and are listed on WGS
- Check all mandatory officials are remaining in place (Secretary, Chairman, Treasurer and Welfare Officer)
- Check all mandatory officials (Secretary, Chairman, Treasurer and Welfare Officer) have completed the Committee Members Safeguarding course and that it is hasn't expired
- Check that the Welfare Officer also has the other mandatory qualifications (FA Safeguarding Children in Football Workshop, Welfare Officers Workshop) and an in date FA DBS
We strongly encourage all clubs to access the Player Registration Tab on the Whole Game System and remove any players that are no longer part of your club or have duplicate FANs. Any questions or support please contact email@example.com.
How Do We Apply?
The affiliation process should be completed via Whole Game System. For existing clubs the affiliation forms will already be populated in the system and you will be able to login and simply edit details that have changed from the season before.
When using Whole Game System your application does not have to be completed in one go. You can always save your progress and come back to it at a later time, which can be particularly useful if you are a large club.
The following video also offers step by step guidance on the process of club affiliation through Whole Game System:
What if We Are a New Club?
If you are a new club you will first need to call us on 0208 515 1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Club Name
- Name/DOB/address/telephone/email of the Treasurer/Secretary/Chairman (these can be the same person)
We will then add you to the system and provide you with your login details for Whole Game System.
When Can We Start Our Application?
You can affiliate to the Middlesex FA for the 2019-20 season using the Whole Game System from Tuesday 28th May.
Managing Discipline Online?
Middlesex FA discipline is available online, enabling clubs, leagues and referees to process their discipline matters at their own convenience. This is all done online through the Whole Game System. Clubs can acknowledge and pay for discipline cases, leagues can view suspensions and their online statement and referees can upload discipline reports.
Please see below guidance which will assist you with your day-to-day discipline processing…
All clubs will automatically be placed Online for Discipline once the 2019/20 affiliation is completed. If you have any questions regarding this then please email email@example.com.
Any Other Questions?
We are here to help. If you have any questions or need some advice please contact the office on 0208 515 1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will be happy to assist you.