Join our team
Other opportunities in football
FA Coach Mentor
The Football Association is looking to appoint Coach Mentors to support local County Football Associations.
They will work with specific projects, supporting:
• FA Charter Standard Clubs
• Specific target groups (BAME, Female and Disability)
• Grassroots Clubs
• League Support
• Post Qualification Support
FA Coach mentors are recruited on a part-time basis to deliver an agreed sum of hours of mentoring support to grassroots coaches across a 12 month period. Mentors will provide quality targeted support that challenges coaches to excel in their work and enhance coaching standards nationally.
Placement - Lead Coach and Assistant Coaches - Junior Premier League
• Be an ambassador of the JPL Way
• A clear understanding of the Club Culture, Philosophy and Performance Plan
• Lead coaching duties for the RTC specific age group in line with the Culture.
• Multi-disciplinary communication to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the RTC players.
• Organisation, delivery and management of the RTC Coaching and Games Programme.
• Administration of player performance data for the specific age group.
• Implementing and maintaining JPL Standards, reporting and performance criteria
Additional duties include:
• Coaching and supporting other age groups
• Supporting the coach development programme
• Attend regular match days
• Actively participate in the recruitment of players for the RTC
Placement - Football Development Officer - Junior Premier League
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated Football Development Officer to join our team and assist in the coordination, organisation and delivery of the Junior Premier League.
The successful candidate will assist in growing and developing our current programme as well as overseeing a particular area of the Junior Premier Leagues development. Our Development Officers play a key role in ensuring all activities run as planned and to the highest quality standard. Excellent organisational skills are required to ensure that resources are used efficiently and in line with budget.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with key partners and customers and so exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. You must be confident in dealing with challenges and able to solve problems in a logical manner.
As part of the wider operations team, you will contribute to the development of our coaching workforce, helping us to recruit and develop enthusiastic, highly skilled coaches who understand and demonstrate our values. You will be a leader and role model within the team, both in terms of your personal conduct and your coaching ability.