Women's Refereeing Group
WE REFEREE is a support group for women and girls refereeing in Middlesex. The group meet informally throughout the seaon with the purpose of supporting our female officials within their refereeing journey.
Why be part of WE REFEREE?
- Regular meetings across the season
- Support from senior female officials in the county
- Opportunities to develop and further your refereeing skills
- Share experiences with fellow female officials from across the county
- Input into future support and events that the county offer
Phone: 020 8515 1919
(Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm)
All meetings/events are completely free (unless stated otherwise).
There is no formal joining process as all female officials will
automatically be updated of when the next meeting/event is. If you’d like to
attend a meeting/event, just follow the instructions to book your place.
Looking to progress and develop? CLICK HERE for more information on the promotion scheme and development programmes in Middlesex.