Is your club interested in starting NEW girls teams next season? Or NEW female disability teams of any age? We are now accepting expressions of interest for WEURO Legacy New Team Grants.
The WEURO Legacy New Team Grant will offer grants to clubs in areas identified as being in the 20% highest IMD areas, allowing them to create new girls teams (U7— U18), or, clubs who wish to create new female disability teams (open age), based anywhere.
ABOUT THE GRANTS:
- Grants of £1,000 per new team..
- All clubs who receive funding must affiliate their new girls team (U7— U18) or female disability team (open age) for the 2022/23 season.
- A maximum of three grants per eligible club.
- Funding can be used to contribute towards a combination of the following essential costs:
- Kit and equipment
- Facility hire
- Referees fees
- DBS checks
- Affiliation fees
- League entry
- Promotion and publicity
- FA coaching courses
- Additional courses
- Must be an existing football club (including England Football Accredited Clubs, and those working towards England Football Accreditation).
- Postcode of home ground or training ground must be in an areas identified as being in the 20% highest IMD areas* (FA to provide list of eligible clubs). * Unless the team being created is a female disability team.
The deadline to complete the expression of interest is Monday 13th December 2021. Any interest beyond this point is unable to be considered.
Complete the Expression of Interest Here.
Please Note: this is an expression of interest form and is not a formal application for the grant. Due to the limited number of grants available nationally, not all EOIs will be nominated for the next stage. Successful clubs will be notified in January 2022.