Middlesex FA Begin Search for Management Accountant
MIDDLESEX FA IS EXCITED TO OFFER THE CHANCE TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM.
Middlesex FA is welcoming applications for the post of Management Accountant.
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to form part of our team, based at Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt.
The main purpose of the role is as follows,
- Control and manage all aspects of the financial operations of the MFA Group.
- Manage the County FA’s day to day cash flow.
- Produce and oversee all Budgeting requirements and reporting requirements.
- Produce all reporting activity that will enable the Chief Executive and Directors to manage the Business efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory agencies such as, HMRC, Peoples Pension, Accountants and Auditors,
- Accounting for on site café and bar and other matters to do with trading subsidiary.
- Ensure Middlesex FA meet the FA’s Finance Operating Model standards
- Required to attend Board meetings as required to present Financial information.
A full job description and details of how to apply can be on the attached document
The closing date for applications is on 31st May 2021.
Please note that you will be informed by 4th June 2021 if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date will be on 8th / 10th June 2021.