MIDDLESEX FA YOUTH COUNCIL APPLICATIONS OPEN
Aged between 16 and 24? Want to make a difference in football across Middlesex? Here’s your opportunity!
The Middlesex FA Youth Council are looking for members for the 2019/20 season to represent young people within the county and help put into action Middlesex FA’s new strategy. Appointed individuals will require the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience to have a positive and meaningful impact on football within Middlesex.
The Youth Council will work together to give young people a voice within football and to identify and deliver projects aimed at enhancing football participation across Middlesex. The aims of the group are drawn from Middlesex FA’s new strategy, and the team selected will work to have an impact on 3 focus areas:
1. High-quality introduction to football
2. Embrace all formats and engage all participants
3. Recruit, develop and support the workforce
Being a member of our Youth Council can include (but is not limited to):
- Organising and running of football events
- Supporting County FA-led events and programmes
- Help shape opportunities for young people within the county
- Attending Youth Council meetings (monthly/bi-monthly depending on project demands)
- Creation and implementation of social media campaigns
- Impact on Middlesex FA’s strategy
- Further opportunities can include supporting FA and UEFA events
What are the benefits of joining the Youth Council?
- Develop a variety of skills and
- Work closely with Middlesex FA staff and key stakeholders
- Experience in planning and delivering events across the football landscape
- Opportunity to attend the FA Leadership Academy at St George’s Park National Football Centre
- Access to regular Continuous Personal Development opportunities
- Receive Middlesex FA Youth Council branded kit
Develop yourself. Develop others. Develop the community.
Please note that all positions are voluntary, however members will be entitled to claim reasonable travelling expenses.
Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 noon on Wednesday 28th August 2019.