Middlesex FA Flexi League To Expand in 2021
New chance to join our Middlesex Flexileague
Due to popular demand, the Middlesex FA Flexileague will be expanding in 2021. The new 3G pitch at Bannisters Sports Centre in Harrow will host the Wednesday evening league once the return of football is confirmed.
We will start as soon as we are able to safely, following government and FA guidance. We are well aware that people have not been able to get the physical and mental health benefits of football much this year and want as many people as possible to be given the chance to play.
- Play games approximately once a fortnight
- Play the 11 a side game without compromising on weekend personal/work commitments
- Play with friends that are available on the night – no player registration needed
- 1 hour games, roll-on roll-off subs
- No hassle – pitches and match officials handled by Middlesex FA
- Suitable for any male players 16+
- £30 league entry fee, which covers insurance for the season
- £50 per team per match (approximately £3 per player)
Matches at Bannisters Sports Centre will be held on Wednesday evenings, with kick offs at 8pm and 9pm.
So get your mates together and join an exciting opportunity to still be part of the beautiful 11 a side game.
The league has a limited number of spaces so don’t miss out. If you would like to join, please submit your interest HERE. A waiting list is expected so please submit as soon as you can.
Please contact Chris.Abel@MiddlesexFA.com if you have any questions.
If you are an individual player and would like to declare an interest, please put your details into the form above and we will do our best to match you up with a team.
The vision of Flexi-Football is to:
- Offer a non-traditional format of the beautiful game
- Provide additional competition for existing and new players in a fun and friendly environment
- Providing opportunities for individuals to develop football skills and increase fitness levels
- To help signpost players wishing to play more football into traditional teams
- To help younger players transition into the 11 a side game in a more friendly environment