CONTINUITY PLANNING: IDENTIFYING, ANALYSE & ACTION PLAN
The FA have produced a template for clubs and leagues to create your own continuity plans. These are working documents that reflects the club/league as it is and not as it was in order to identify, analyse and action plan.
CLUB CONTINUITY PLANNING TEMPLATE
LEAGUE CONTINUITY PLANNING TEMPLATE
MUCKLE SUPPORT: SOLUTIONS FOR KEY RISKS
For legal advice to support your club/league during this time, Muckle have produced a resource which covers a wide range of topics including:
- Membership Subscriptions
- Contractual Rights and Obligations in relation to Suppliers
- Facilities Hire
- Sponsorship contracts
FIND OUT MORE
SPORT ENGLAND: COMMUNITY EMERGENCY FUND
This fund aims to help community sport and physical activity organisations who are experiencing short term financial hardship or the ceasing of operations due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis. This includes clubs and leagues.
- Grants from £300 to £10,000
- Applications from 01 March to 31 July
- Applications processed in 7-10 days
- All other government support must be exhausted
Find out More
CLUB MATTERS: ONLINE WORKSHOPS
Take advantage of three FREE workshops open to clubs and volunteers from Sport England’s Club Matters. Dates can be found below:
- Planning for Your Future: Thursday 30th April 2020 (6.30-8.30pm)
- Introduction to Legal Structures: Wednesday 6th May 2020 (6.30-8.30pm)
- Leadership Teams: Tuesday 12th May 2020 (6.30-8.30pm)
Find out more
From tips to staying safe and healthy to football activities to keep your body and mind active – explore how you can make the most of football staying home.
Find out more
Grounds Maintenance Association
The Grounds Maintenance Association have released guidance and support for grounds teams in football. It is important that the latest government advice is adhered to at all times during this situation.