RE-REGISTRATION Guidance Document
Middlesex referees can now register for the 2023/24 season.
The easiest way to complete this process is online, via The FA's Whole Game System (WGS) and all referees that registered last season, including all new referees, should have access to the WGS system to do this.
The Whole Game System provides referees at all levels with a comprehensive online administration package, with some appointing and discipline reporting being directed through the portal. This means referees at grassroots level can now enjoy many of the online processes currently available to colleagues operating at the highest levels of the game.
Through WGS you can update your personal details and manage your record as a referee, renew your registration, pay the registration fee and order Middlesex FA products such as badges and ties.
Ready to register? In order to register for the new season you must have:
- Registered within the last two seasons
- Completed an FA CRC and have the necessary safeguarding children requirements
- Have a debit or credit card
You access WGS using your FAN number and password. For referee registration, once you have logged in, on the first page click on the 'Referee Administration' tab then select 'Start Referee Re-registration for 2023-24'. Accept the pop up message which appears about CRC checks and follow the instructions from there.
At the bottom of this page you will find three useful attachments for your information,
1. Annual Referee’s Letter from The Referee Committee Chairman
2. The Laws of the Game Changes
3. Step by step guidance on the registration process in WGS that will help you as you complete the registration online
Click below to log in to the Whole Game System.