Middlesex FA are looking to appoint a Non-Executive Commercial Director who will act as an ambassador for Middlesex Football Association and act as a custodian of the highest standards of integrity and governance.
The Director will bring recent and relevant commercial experience to provide support to the development of Middlesex FA’s commercial strategy and provide informed advice and support to the Board on business development and partnerships that further the Association’s mission.
What will you do?
• To provide specialist insight to the Board on the business affairs of the Association and to provide advice on the vision and strategy, plans, policies and financial investment required to achieve the overall long-term commercial objectives.
• To direct and support the creation of a commercial strategy and provide informed advice and support to the Board and other business leaders on business development and partnerships that further the Association’s mission.
• To oversee all commercial and sponsorship agreements in respect of the Middlesex FA.
• To provide support and constructively challenge to the Commercial Advisory Board.
• To provide advice on improving customer service standards and use of insights that help to grow the game of football across the County.
• To be an active Board member, providing strategic oversight and to constructively challenge and review the overall Middlesex FA strategic plan.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECRUITMENT PACK HERE
Application Deadline: Sunday 25th February 2024
To apply, please submit your full curriculum vitae detailing career and achievements, as well as a covering letter addressing the role description and person specifications.
If you need any more information or have any questions about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 07506 282963