Middlesex FA are looking to appoint a Facilities Maintenance Manager to oversee our site at Rectory Park, which incorporates our Headquarters, two full-size artificial 3G football pitches, changing rooms and community space.
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to embed the values of commitment, creativity, collaboration and connection across the organisation, maximising the impact of the facility and associated community space, for the benefit of the local grassroots football and the community.
• To work alongside the Centre Manger to deliver the successful management of the Company Headquarters at Rectory Park, including 2 x 3G Artificial Pitches, changing rooms and Community Space.
• To perform daily facility operations responsibilities to assist the Centre Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
• To assist with maintaining a safe and enjoyable facility environment.
• To provide excellent customer service and support to all visitors of Rectory Park and Middlesex FA.
• To implement the facilities Health & Safety action plan.
• To support delivery of the Rectory Park Business Strategy.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard.
Application Deadline: Sunday 18th February 2024
Submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com