This fantastic opportunity will give the right candidate the chance to form a part of welcoming Rectory Park team. The role will give someone the unique opportunity to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders within the Middlesex Football Community.
As a Rectory Park Duty Manager, the main purpose of the role is as follow,
• To work alongside the Centre Manger to deliver the successful management of the Company Headquarters at Rectory Park, including 2 x 3G Artificial Pitches, changing rooms and Community Space.
• To perform daily facility operations responsibilities to assist the Centre Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
• To assist with maintaining a safe and enjoyable facility environment.
• To provide excellent customer service and support to all visitors of Rectory Park and Middlesex FA.
• To implement the facilities Health & Safety action plan.
• To support delivery of the Rectory Park Business Strategy.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard.
A full job description and details of how to apply can be found within the attached document.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday, 16th July 2023.
Please note that you will be informed via email if you have been shortlisted for interview, however, please note, only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
The interview date will be either, Friday, 21st July or Monday, 24th July 2023.
Full Job Description