Middlesex FA are excited to offer a brand new position of Commercial & Partnerships Manager to add to its thriving workforce.
Middlesex FA is now welcoming applications for the post of Commercial & Partnerships Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help us to take the next step as an Organisation, liaising more closely with partners to source external funding opportunities to help the business develop further.
• Develop, build, lead and manage a Commercial Strategy for Middlesex FA, including the development of relationships with commercial, sponsors and charitable partners
• As part of the Commercial Strategy, identify and engage with suitable partners and represent Middlesex FA in these discussions and negotiations.
• Identify and source external funding opportunities (Funders, Commissioning work, programme bidding) to support the business with the delivery of its business plan.
• Establish positive relationships with local and national organisations to benefit Middlesex FA.
• Manage the relationship with existing partners to ensure contractual delivery and to strengthen the relationship in order to lead to renewal and potential expansion.
• Develop and lead Middlesex FA’s marketing and communication strategy to maximise impact and reach across all areas of the County.
Essential Skills Include:
• Ability to effectively identify and manage the stages of commercial partnerships.
• Ability to work confidentially and productively with a high level of tact, diplomacy and flexibility.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision- making skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Budget management skills.
• Influencing skills to champion change.
A full job description and details of how to apply can be found on the document below.
DOWNLOAD: JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION DETAILS
The closing date for applications is on Monday, 21st August.
The interview date is Wednesday, 30th August.