Middlesex FA is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for support grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
Location: Middlesex FA, Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt, UB5 5FA
Closing Date: Monday 7th November 2022 at 5pm
Vacancy Type: Casual Contract, 50 hour contract.
Roles Available: One
• Engage with selected England Football Accredited clubs following their completion of the ‘Equal Game Training’
• Signpost and help clubs access relevant support
• Support clubs to build and sustain relationships with relevant local partners
• Collaborate with County FA staff, national FA staff, and other grassroots football stakeholders
• Maintain records of the support being provided to grassroots club
What we are looking for
Someone with a demonstrated history and understanding of the grassroots football network, and the ability to build trust and develop effective working relationships with Club Committees. They will need to be an advocate for female football with an understanding of the challenges and barriers that both players and volunteers can face.
What we can offer
• Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities.
• A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football.
• Holiday entitlement.
• Other benefits.
Equality and Diversity
Middlesex FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• Complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form along with a CV and Cover Letter and return to email@example.com FAO Andrew Perren, no later than 5pm on Monday 7th November. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Wednesday 9th November 2022 to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on 10/11/2022 and 11/11/2022. These can be done face to face, or via a Teams call.
• If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate for the role.
• Application Form, including Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
• Cover Letter
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Andrew Perren at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
Middlesex FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
APPLICATION FORM AND EDI MONITORING