Referee Development Officer Vacancy
Middlesex FA is recruiting a Referee Development Officer to join the team.
The main purposes of the role will be as follows;
• To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy, FA Referee Strategy and the Middlesex FA Business Strategy.
• To recruit, convert, retain and progress Referees to effectively service the game.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To undertake regulatory and operational administrative functions of the business.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
• To assist in the efficient running of the Football Services department.
A full job description can be found HERE
To apply, please click HERE
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 24th October.
Please note that you will be informed by Tuesday 25th October if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date is Friday 28th October 2022.