Middlesex FA are excited to offer a chance to join our team, supporting the work of leagues and clubs across the county.
Middlesex FA is now welcoming applications for the post of Football Services Officer (Clubs & Leagues).
The role provides the right candidate a chance to join our team, based out of Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt.
• To manage and lead the Associations County Cup programme, Affiliation and Sanctioning processes.
• To undertake regulatory and operational administrative functions of the business.
• To lead the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To assist in the efficient running of the Football Services department.
• To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and Middlesex FA Business Strategy.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
A full job description and details of how to apply can be found on the document below.
The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 13th December 2022.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date is Monday 19th December 2022.
Find out more