100FC is back again for another year and aiming to get even more females involved in coaching.
100FC is a joint initiative between Amateur FA, London FA and Middlesex FA, with backing from Wembley Stadium National Trust.
The programme addresses the shortage of female coaches across the capital and support the rapidly increasing player participation numbers with a ready, willing, and able workforce who have been given the opportunity to flourish in a safe and developing coaching environment.
Being part of 100FC for coaches includes:
- A season's commitment to the programme
- Opportunity to coach within a grassroots club/programme
- FA DBS check, EE Playmaker and Introduction to Coaching Football Course included
- Ongoing mentor support and CPD opportunities throughout the year
- Access to the 100FC network of coaches
What the journey looks like is different for all women, but one thing is consistent, they are part of a movement to increase the number of active female coaches in grassroots football in London.
Applications close on Friday 19th August 2022.