This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to form part of our team, based at Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt.
The main purpose of the role is as follows,
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and Middlesex FA (“MFA”) Business Strategy.
- To manage the MFA safeguarding work, in line with legislation, FA safeguarding policy, procedures, regulations, standards and guidance.
- To manage safeguarding and child protection concerns in a timely manner and in line with FA requirements and guidance.
- To significantly contribute to implementing and maintaining The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs and driving safer practice in grassroots football.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Full Job Description
The closing date for applications is on 18th March 2022.
Please note that you will be informed by 21st March 2022 if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date will be on 29th March 2022.