Middlesex FA is welcoming applications for the post of Participation Officer.
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to form part of our team, based at Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt.
The main purpose of the role is as follows:
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Middlesex FA Business Strategy.
- To develop and deliver a sustainable plan for growth and quality across male and female player pathways.
- To influence and support the growth and retention of male and female participation within the county to achieve set key performance indicators.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Full Job Description
The closing date for applications is on 28th February 2022.
Please note that you will be informed by 2nd March 2022 if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date will be on 9th March 2022.