The Middlesex FA Youth Council are looking for members for the 2022/23 season to represent young people within the county and help put into action Middlesex FA’s new strategy.
Appointed individuals will require the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience to have a positive and meaningful impact on football within Middlesex.
The Youth Council will work together to give young people a voice within football and to identify and deliver projects aimed at enhancing football participation across Middlesex. The aims of the group are drawn from Middlesex FA’s new strategy, and the team selected will work to have an impact on 3 focus areas:
1. High-quality introduction to football
2. Embrace all formats and engage all participants
3. Recruit, develop and support the workforce
Being a member of our Youth Council can include (but is not limited to):
- Organising and running of football events
- Supporting County FA-led events and programmes
- Help shape opportunities for young people within the county
- Attending Youth Council meetings (monthly/bi-monthly depending on project demands)
- Creation and implementation of social media campaigns
- Impact on Middlesex FA’s strategy
- Further opportunities can include supporting FA and UEFA events
• Develop a variety of skills
• Work closely with Middlesex FA staff and key stakeholders
• Experience in planning and delivering events across the football landscape
• Opportunity to attend the FA Leadership Academy at St George’s Park National Football Centre or other locations.
• Access to regular Continuous Personal Development opportunities
• Receive Middlesex FA Youth Council branded kit
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications close on Friday 12th August 2022
All applicants will be contacted week commencing Monday 19th August.
An induction evening will be held in September, with full details to follow if successful.
If you have any questions regarding the Middlesex FA Youth Council, please detail them at the end of the application or email YouthCouncil@middlesexfa.com
We look forward to receiving your application.