We are delighted to confirm delivery of our next face to face event as part of our Coach Development Offer for the 2021/22 season on Saturday 30th October 2021 at Middlesex University, Hendon Campus, Greyhound Hill, Hendon, NW4 4BT (12.30pm – 3.30pm). Throughout these events, we will continue to provide learning opportunities and resources to our coaches that will support the development of more skilful players, more inspirational opportunities and develop more transformational coaches.
This event is opened to coaches of all level and full details can be found below:
This interactive session will be delivered by Jeff Davis and Jon Whittingham who have over 50 years’ experience in this area of the game, coaches who attend should be prepared for a thought-provoking session as the first of a series of workshops being held throughout the season.
This workshop is aimed at coaches who wish to understand or start working with Para-footballers, it will be delivered as a mix of theory and practical (with more time spent on the pitch) to help coaches gain ideas and understand how to work or integrate Para-Footballers within their sessions. The workshop will cover the following:
- Why Para-Football and not disability?
- Managing difference and adapting your sessions.
- Dealing with Autism and behavioural issues.
- Cultural differences – how disability is seen by different cultures, religious and faith groups.
- Recognise impairment specific classification.
- CFA Para-Football provision.
- Understanding the STEP principle and Inclusion Spectrum and using this within your coaching sessions.
- Session ideas and practical delivery.
For further information and to book your place on this event, please click here.
This event is open to coaches of all levels and coaches will be awarded three hours of Coach Accreditation hours for attendance. Learners will be able to see their hours via MyAccount.TheFA.com following attendance on the event.