Vacancy - Football Services Administrator
MIDDLESEX FA IS EXCITED TO OFFER THE CHANCE TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM.
Middlesex FA is welcoming applications for the post of Football Services Administrator.
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to form part of our team, based at Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt.
The main purpose of the role is as follows,
- To undertake regulatory and operational administrative functions of the business.
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and Middlesex FA (“MFA”) Business Strategy.
- To contribute to implementing and maintaining The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs and driving safer practice in grassroots football.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
A full job description and details of how to apply can be on the attached document
The closing date for applications is on 2nd July 2021.
Please note that you will be informed by 9th July 2021 if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date will be on w/c 12th July 2021.