In celebration of International Day of People with Disabilities, Middlesex FA are providing clubs and disabled people increased opportunities to play, coach and support disability football.
If you are looking to start a disability team or start a disability recreational centre, funding is available to support clubs and organisations to develop disability football provision. If your club is interested in the funding or would like more information, contact Lauren at email@example.com
Middlesex FA are committed to supporting grassroots coaches to start and continue coaching with confidence.
We would like to offer disabled coaches the opportunity to receive:
- Full funding towards the completion of the FA Introduction to Coaching Football course (usual cost £160).
- Targeted support for Disabled coaches.
- Bespoke one to one support through the FA Mentor Programme.
Limited spaces are available, and applications can be made here
Middlesex FA would like to invite all clubs and leagues to take a lead on promoting disability football opportunities across the county.
Disability Football is one of the game’s greatest secrets and we need your support to promote the wide variety of opportunities across the county. We all too often hear stories of players dropping out of the mainstream game as clubs are unable to meet their needs. Promoting alternative opportunities or improving awareness could help keep players in the game we all love.
What’s included within your pledge?
- A digital copy of the MFA Disability Football Club Directory
- Marketing assets
- Promotion on MFA website that your club has achieved a We Are Inclusive Badge
- Support from MFA Inclusion Officer to continue to make your club inclusive for disabled people
- Priority bookings on MFA disability events
Sign your pledge here
More information about the pledge
If you would like to hear more about disability football or how you can get involved, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org