Join Our Flexileague
We are very happy to say that we have a couple of spaces for teams to join our Flexileague on Wednesday evenings at Bannisters Sports Centre in Harrow. We want to give as many people as possible the chance to play football and gain the physical and mental benefits of playing the beautiful game.
The Flexileague allows people to play 11-a-side football in a more relaxed way – we don’t use player registration so you can bring along any friends or family that are free on the night. The hour long matches are roughly once a fortnight with an 8pm or 9pm kick-off. This is a great chance to play 11-a-side football if you are:
- A group of friends that don’t usually play together
- A team that wants to play more often
- A group of younger players looking to increase experience in open age football
- Starting a group of people together from work
Details for Joining
- Start at the end of September
- Play games on average once a fortnight
- Play the 11-a-side game without compromising on weekend personal/work commitments
- Play with friends that are available on the night – no player registration needed
- 1 hour games, roll-on roll-off subs
- No hassle – pitches and match officials handled by Middlesex FA
- Suitable for any male players 16+
- £30 league entry fee, which covers insurance for the season
- £50 per team per match, which includes the pitch and referees/linesman costs (approximately £3 per player)
- Matches at Bannisters Sports Centre will be held on Wednesday evenings, with kick-offs at 8pm and 9pm.
So get your mates together and join an exciting opportunity to still be part of the beautiful 11 a side game.
Please contact Development@MiddlesexFA.com for how to join or if you have any questions.
The vision of Flexi-Football is to:
- Offer a non-traditional format of the beautiful game
- Provide additional competition for existing and new players in a fun and friendly environment
- Providing opportunities for individuals to develop football skills and increase fitness levels
- To help signpost players wishing to play more football into traditional teams
- To help younger players transition into the 11-a-side game in a more friendly environment