The Middlesex FA Youth Council are looking for members for the 2021/22 season to represent young people within the county and help put into action the Middlesex FA strategy. Appointed individuals will require the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience to have a positive and meaningful impact on football within Middlesex.
The Youth Council will work together to give young people a voice within football and to identify and deliver projects aimed at enhancing football participation across Middlesex.
WHAT DOES BEING INVOLVED IN THE YOUTH COUNCIL LOOK LIKE?
Being a member of our Youth Council can include (but is not limited to):
- Organising and running of football events
- Supporting County FA-led events and programmes
- Help shape opportunities for young people within the county
- Attending Youth Council meetings (monthly/bi-monthly depending on project demands)
- Creation and implementation of social media campaigns
- Impact on Middlesex FA’s strategy
- Further opportunities can include supporting FA and UEFA events
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THE YOUTH COUNCIL?
- Develop a variety of skills and work closely with Middlesex FA staff and key stakeholders
- Experience in planning and delivering events across the football landscape
- Opportunity to attend the FA Leadership Academy at St George’s Park National Football Centre
- Access to regular Continuous Personal Development opportunities
- Receive Middlesex FA Youth Council branded kit
Please note that all positions are voluntary, however members will be entitled to claim reasonable travelling expenses.
The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd September 2021.