Middlesex FA is proud to partner with GreenBlades to help support the improvement of grass football pitches across the county for the 2020-21 season.
GreenBlades are a sports turf maintenance company based in West London who offer one-off services as well as on-going maintenance for grass pitches. They have extensive experience in maintaining and improving grass pitches within football, having worked with Middlesex clubs including Hanwell Town and Northwood.
Middlesex FA’s official Pitch Improvement Partner can help with a variety of services including:
- Slitting – aeration treatment
- Fertilising – strengthens and feeds pitches
- Scarification – removes surface dead grass/debris and improves airflow
- Verti Draining – improves drainage and air circulation
- Application of top dressing – creating better growth
- Overseeding – improves grass coverage
- Linear Decompaction (Shockwave) – improves aeration and removes surface water
- End of season renovations
- Full maintenance programmes
For a full list of services and prices, please download the services and price list at the bottom of the page.
You can contact GreenBlades via Tomfirstname.lastname@example.org or 07766396620. Be sure to quote Middlesex FA when enquiring.
Follow @Greenblades_ on Twitter to see some of the work carried out by Tom and the team.
You can also visit their new website - greenblades-turf.co.uk