Middlesex FA will be moving to their new offices at Rectory Park, Northolt on Monday 23rd July 2018. During the move from Harrow there will be a planned period of time when staff will not have access to office telephones, email or IT.
There will be an emergency contact during this period should your business be urgent and require immediate response and detailed below are the office hours for week commencing 16th July 2018.
- Monday 16th July: 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 17th July: 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 18th July: 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 19th July: OFFICE CLOSED ALL DAY WITH EMERGENCY CONTACT ONLY
- Friday 20th July: OFFICE CLOSED ALL DAY WITH EMERGENCY CONTACT ONLY
If your business is urgent on the days when the office is closed please contact:
Leigh O’Connor, Chief Executive on 07956 953085
The new address for the Middlesex FA from Monday 23rd July 2018 will be;
Middlesex Football Association
Post sent to the Harrow address will be forwarded to the new address in Northolt for a short period only, so please amend your contact records for the Middlesex FA. The telephone number will remain the same as 020 8515 1919