Middlesex FA Youth Council Applications Open
Aged between 16 and 24? Want to make a difference in football across Middlesex? Here’s your opportunity!
The Middlesex FA Youth Council are looking for members for the 2018/19 season to represent young people within the county and help put into action Middlesex FA’s new strategy. Appointed individuals will require the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience to have a positive and meaningful impact on football within Middlesex.
The Youth Council will work together to give young people a voice within football and to identify and deliver projects aimed at enhancing football participation across Middlesex. The aims of the group are drawn from Middlesex FA’s new strategy, and the team selected will work to have an impact on 3 focus areas:
1. High-quality introduction to football
2. Embrace all formats and engage all participants
3. Recruit, develop and support the workforce
What does being involved in the Youth Council look like?
- Being a member of our Youth Council can include (but is not limited to):
- Organising and running of participation events
- Involvement in county led-events
- Impact on Middlesex FA’s new strategy
- Help shape opportunities for young people within the county
- Creation of social media campaigns
- Attending Youth Council meetings (monthly/bi-monthly depending on project demands) and events
- Opportunity to attend the FA Leadership Academy
Please note that all positions are voluntary, however members will be entitled to claim reasonable travelling expenses.
Completed applications to be sent to email@example.com by 5:00pm on Monday 17th September 2018.
Role Descriptions Application Form
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.