GRASS PITCH IMPROVEMENT
The Football Foundation are revolutionising the state of grass football pitches across England, ensuring that by 2030, grassroots football has 20,000 'good' quality pitches to enjoy.
The Middlesex FA are supporting this revolution by rolling out the project across the capital and helping to power up your grass pitch!
Grass Pitch Maintenance Fund
Get a six-year tapered grant to help enhance or sustain the quality of your grass pitches.
You'll need to complete a PitchPower inspection for each of the grass pitches you want funding before you're able to apply.
MIDDLESEX FA’S OFFICIAL PITCH IMPROVEMENT PARTNER!
Middlesex FA is proud to partner with Greenblades to help support the improvement of grass football pitches across the county for the 2023-24 season.
Greenblades are a sports turf maintenance company based in West London who offer one-off services as well as on-going maintenance for grass pitches. They have extensive experience in maintaining and improving grass pitches within football, having worked with Middlesex clubs including Hanwell Town and Northwood.
Middlesex FA’s official Pitch Improvement Partner can help with a variety of services including:
- Slitting – aeration treatment
- Fertilising – strengthens and feeds pitches
- Scarification – removes surface dead grass/debris and improves airflow
- Verti Draining – improves drainage and air circulation
- Application of top dressing – creating better growth
- Overseeding – improves grass coverage
- Linear Decompaction (Shockwave) – improves aeration and removes surface water
- End of season renovations
- Full maintenance programmes
For a full list of services and prices, please download the services and price list at the bottom of the page.
You can contact Greenblades via Tomfirstname.lastname@example.org or 07766396620. Be sure to quote Middlesex FA when enquiring.
Follow @Greenblades_ on Twitter to see some of the work carried out by Tom and the team.
You can also visit their new website.