100FC will be back again for another year and launching shortly! Do you have female coaches within your club that are looking to get into coaching and would like support through a free place on the FA Introduction to Coaching Football Course? If the answer is yes, then they can apply to become part of the 100FC coaching programme.
100FC is a joint initiative between Amateur FA, London FA and Middlesex FA, with backing from Wembley Stadium National Trust to grow the number of female coaches in London. If you or any coaches at your club would like to apply to become part of the 100FC Cohort in 2023/24 season, please click here. Being part of 100FC includes:
- A season's commitment to the programme.
- Opportunity to coach within a grassroots club/programme.
- FA DBS, EE Playmaker and Introduction to Coaching Football Course included free of charge.
- Ongoing mentor support and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
- Access to the 100FC network of coaches.
- Opportunity to join the London Female Coaches Group to help support your journey after completing your FA Introduction to Coaching Football Course.
The aim of The St Mary’s FA Women’s High Performance Football Centre (WHPFC) is to support and drive The FA’s ambition to increase the number of qualified coaches and improve the quality of coaching, both central to the growth of the women's and girls’ game.
The centres provide an educational and community-based setting to recruit, develop and deploy coaches, who will lead and inspire player development specifically in the women’s and girls’ game.
Establishing a connection with the England talent pathway and FA WSL clubs, the WHPFC will provide talented players with an environment to facilitate both their academic and football ambitions, providing a variety of services such as, coaching, sports science and sports medicine and scholarship opportunities.
Interested in what support they can offer? Contact WHPFC@stmarys.ac.uk or visit the link below.
Find out more