Middlesex FA Coaches Hubs
Offering coaches a chance to develop their skills.
At Middlesex FA, we are committed to developing our coaching workforce and supporting you with your next steps in coaching.
As part of our aim of increasing diversity amongst qualified coaches in Middlesex, we have launched two new initiatives:
- Middlesex Coaches Hub – open to all coaches across the county
- Women’s Coaches Hub – open to female coaches across the county
Hub events will run quarterly throughout the season with the aim of:
- Supporting coaches with their next steps in the coaching pathway
- Providing regular CPD and workshops to support coaches
- Creating a support network for BAME and Female coaches, with plenty of networking opportunities at each event
- Increasing the number of BAME and Female qualified coaches deployed into Middlesex FA affiliated clubs
The Hubs are run in partnership with the FA Coach Mentor programme and various partners across the county.
All hub events will be promoted on the Middlesex FA website and the Coaches Hub groups on Hive Learning where all event content will uploaded.
No, each event will have its own sign-up process so you can attend as and when you’d like.
Yes, each event will require you to register online. A link will be provided for each advertised hub event.
Email Katie.Phillipson@MiddlesexFA.com with your preferred email address specifying which hub group you would like to be added to.
No, the Middlesex Coaches Hub and Women’s Coaches Hub is a free initiative in partnership with the FA Coach Mentor Programme, grassroots clubs and various partners across Middlesex.
Hubs will take place in venues across Middlesex.
If your club/venue would like to host an event, please fill out the expression of interest form here
Whether you’re a qualified coach or looking to start your coaching journey, the hubs are open to any coach living or coaching within Middlesex.