The quality of your pitch matters. That's why, in partnership with The FA and the Institute of Groundsmanship (IOG), we support grassroots football clubs in improving the quality of grass pitches through a Regional Pitch Advisor.
The Regional Pitch Advisor will -
- Visit the club to assess the quality of your pitch(es)
- Analyse the pitch maintenance programme
- Present a written report to the club with recommendations
To qualify for a visit a club will need to own their site or be responsible for the maintenance of the grass pitches.
Applicants should be aware that there is a charge of £100 for the service which includes;
- An initial site visit to discuss maintenance programme, equipment, budget and issues
- A written report based on the visit with recommendations
- A follow up visit or discussion to address progress or identify further issues, generally 6 months after the first visit depending on recommendations
Whether you are looking to revamp your clubhouse from top to bottom or invest in some new changing rooms to keep your players happy, we're here to give you the support and guidance you need to see the project through.
FA 3G Register
The FA 3G Register is the official register used by The Football Association to recognise artificial facilities which currently meet FIFA requirements to play sanctioned competitive fixtures.
If the facility you are seeking to use is not on the register then it is likely that is has not been given approval by The FA for competition and you should seek further guidance with the County FA.
The Football Stadia Improvement Fund is provided by the Premier League through the Football Foundation. The fund is dedicated to clubs playing from STEPS 1-6 and is there to improve the playing facilities for the club as well as enhancing the experience for the spectator.