Middlesex FA is the not-for-profit governing body of football for the county.
Established in 1883, we are responsible for clubs, players and referees in some of the most densely populated areas of the country and are committed to offering opportunities for everyone to be involved with football.
- Inspire our community to get involved in football.
- Deliver a Modern, Dynamic and Customer Centered football experience.
- We are Committed
- We are Creative
- We are Collaborative
- We are Connected
Our Team Mission
- Enjoy today and be better than yesterday.
- Develop the Business
- High Quality Introduction to Football.
- Develop Clubs and Leagues to Meet the Players Needs
- Embrace all Formats and Engage all Participants
- Running the Game
- Rectory Park