Why volunteer? Well, why not? Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a young volunteer..
- Get a 'foot in the door' to working in the football industry
- Develop a network of contacts
- Build your CV
- Increase your employability
- Develop personal and professional skills
- Give something back to the game you love
- Help grow and sustain grassroots football
- Develop new and exciting areas of the national game (e.g. Walking Football)
middlesex fa youth council
The 'voice' of young people in Middlesex
The Middlesex FA Youth Council is made up of a group of young people aged 16-24 who provide a 'voice' for people on issues relating to the development of the grassroots game in the County.
The group is driven by the goals set by the FA's National Game strategy and meet once a month.
Benefits of becoming a Middlesex FA Youth Council Member:
- Opportunities to boost career prospects and build CV
- Be part of fun football initiatives
- Chance to collaborate with diverse, passionate leaders eager to make a difference in their community
- Directly drive and impact the opportunities for young people to get involved with football in Middlesex
- Potential to progress to the FA National Youth Council