Middlesex FA are excited to offer a new opportunity to support the growth and development of the Women & Girls game across the county.
Middlesex FA is now welcoming applications for the post of Football Development Officer (Women’s Recreational Football & Volunteering).
This fantastic opportunity to help us build on the momentum gained during the summer as the Lionesses stormed to victory in a home UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 competition, lifting their first major international trophy thanks to a goal scored on Middlesex soil, by Chloe Kelly, born and raised in Middlesex, there has never been a better time to get involved in the game!
The role is provides the right candidate a chance to join our team, based out of Rectory Park, Ruislip Road, Northolt.
• To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Middlesex FA Business Strategy.
• To develop and deliver and sustainable plan for growth and quality across women’s recreational football.
• To continue the engagement of the London Legacy Group to meet UEFA Women’s EURO Legacy objectives.
• To recruit, retain and develop volunteers in order to effectively develop and deliver grassroots football.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
A full job description and details of how to apply can be found on the document below.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 11th December 2022.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date is Monday 19th December 2022.
Find out more