Charter Standard Club of the Month
Recognition and celebration
Each month, Middlesex FA want to recognise and celebrate the hard work of its Charter Standard clubs. Whether you are a one-team club or a 50-team club, it’s the little things that count.
Please see below for suggested criteria.
- Engaging with the CFA
- Good discipline record
- Timely AHC completion
- Good social media usage (levels of activity as well as safety online)
- Good transition/community work with schools and wider networks
- Actively on top of qualifications
- External funding
- Stable club finances and committee
- Improved club profile
- CS roadshow coverage on our social media platforms
- Automatically receive a Grassroots Awards nomination
- Football Development Officer time
Anyone can nominate a club, whether you are a player, club member, parent or supporter.
Nominations are ongoing and will be considered at all points through the season. A club can be nominated more than once for more than one reason as different people are exposed to different things within a club environment.
If you need to add to your previous nominations, just let us know the updated reasons. Each nomination will be considered on an individual basis.
The Club of the Month will be announced on the last Friday of each month. If you wish have your club considered for the current month, nominations need to be in by the penultimate Friday.