- Membership of a strong national association through your local society
- Monthly meetings in your locality for social and cultural activities
- Comradeship and advice on refereeing matters from experienced colleagues
- Assistance with your development as a referee
- Representation of your interests at County and National levels with the full support from the RAE should you be the victim of unfortunate circumstances or should you receive unjust treatment.
- Guidance on matters affecting promotion.
- Direct access to the best range of referee kit and equipment in the country
- Personal accident insurance cover while on refereeing duties
- Membership of the Benevolent Fund
- IPRS supervised physiotherapy – for full members
- Free motor insurance legal cover
With all these advantages, how can you afford not to be a member of the Referees' Association?
You will be welcome at any meeting of your local Society / Branch Association. For details of membership of the RA, or for any information on meetings, please contact your local branch Secretary from the list shown.
Referees' Societies in Middlesex
Secretary: David Roberts, 86 Waverley Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 9RD
(h) 020 8868 6630; (m) 07778 050040 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society Training Officer: Andy Taylor, 62 Myrtleside Close, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 2XH
(h) 01923 820236 (m) 07957 626270 email: email@example.com
Meetings: Second Monday of the month at Tithe Farm Sports and Social Club, Rayners Lane FC, 151 Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 0XH at 8.00pm.
Secretary: Elliott Foster
(m) 07922 554474; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society Training Officer: Denis Gilgallon, 30 Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 3LZ
(h) 020 8570 2334; (m) 07956 543055; email: email@example.com
Meetings: Third Thursday of the month at Hounslow Conservative Club, Gresham Road, Hounslow Middx TW3 4BY at 7:45.pm.
Secretary: Mitchell Payne, 86 Woolacombe Way, HAYES, Middlesex UB3 4EX,
(h) 0208 581 2350; (m) 07584 014 938; email: Lfirstname.lastname@example.org
Society Training Officer: Robert Was, 9 Edgar Road, Yiewsley, Middlesex UB7 8HN
(h) 01895 442847; (m) 07831 389739; email: email@example.com
Meetings: Third Thursday of the month at AFC Hayes, Park Farm, Kingshill Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8DD at 8.00pm.
Secretary: Richard Parsons, 24 Roundway, Egham, Surrey TW20 8BX
(h) 01784 469 918; (m) 07790 268 503; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society Training Officer: Ray Herb, 34 Bingley Road, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 7RB
(h) 01932 784776; (m) 07956 052326; email: email@example.com
Meetings: First Monday of the month at Meadhurst, BP Research Centre, Chertsey Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middx TW16 7LN at 7.45pm.
North Middlesex www.northmiddlesexreferees.org.uk
Secretary: Robin P Jagot, 24 Tiverton Road Potters Bar, Herts EN6 5HY
(h) 01707 6521461; (m) 07791 746 036; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Liaison Officer: Michael Mackey, 1618 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, Middx EN1 4SZ
(h) 0208 367 6509 (m) 07545 969663 email@example.com
Meetings: Third Thursday of the month at Holtwhites Sports Centre, Kirkland Drive, Enfield, Middlesex EN2 0RU