• Membership of a strong national association through your local society
• Monthly meetings in your locality for social and cultural activities
• Comradeship and advice on refereeing matters from experienced colleagues
• Assistance with your development as a referee
• Representation of your interests at County and National levels with the full support from the RA should you be the victim of unfortunate circumstances or should you receive unjust treatment.
• Guidance on matters affecting promotion.
• Direct access to the best range of referee kit and equipment in the country
• Personal accident insurance cover while on refereeing duties
• Membership of the Benevolent Fund
With all these advantages, how can you afford not to be a member of the Referees' Association?
You will be welcome at any meeting of your local Society / Branch Association. For details of membership of the RA, or for any information on meetings, please contact your local branch Secretary from the list shown.
REFEREES' SOCIETIES IN MIDDLESEX
Society Training Officer: Andy Taylor, 62 Myrtleside Close, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 2XH
(h) 01923 820236 (m) 07957 626270 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings: Second Monday of the month Tithe Farm Sports and Social Club, Rayners Lane FC, 151 Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 0XH at 8.00pm.
Secretary: Dale Horsnell, 70 Cygnet Avenue, Feltham, Middlesex TW14 0DX
(m) 07944 236655 email: email@example.com
Society Training Officer: Denis Gilgallon, 30 Staines Road, Hounslow TW3 3LZ
(h) 020 8570 2334; (m) 07956 543055; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings: Third Thursday of the month at Hounslow Conservative Club, Gresham Road, Hounslow Middx TW3 4BY at 7:45.pm.
Secretary and Society Training Officer: Robert Was, 9 Edgar Road, Yiewsley, Middlesex UB7 8HN
(h) 01895 442847; (m) 07831 389739; email: email@example.com
Meetings: Third Thursday of the month at AFC Hayes, Park Farm, Kingshill Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8DD at 8.00pm.
Secretary: Richard Parsons, 24 Roundway, Egham , Surrey TW20 8BX
(h) 01784 469 918; (m) 07790 268 503; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society Training Officer: Ray Herb, 34 Bingley Road, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 7RB
(h) 01932 784776; (m) 07956 052326; email: email@example.com
Meetings: First Monday of the month at BP Research Centre, Chertsey Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middx TW16 7LN at 7.45pm.
Training Liaison Officer: Michael Mackey, 62 Morley Hill, Enfield, Middx EN2 0BG
(h) 0208 367 6509 (m) 07545 969663 firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings: Third Thursday of the month at Holtwhites Sports Centre, Kirkland Drive, Enfield, Middx EN2 0RU