Middlesex FA run a variety of referees courses in Middlesex.
We currently have training teams in the Enfield, Feltham, Harrow and Hayes areas.
A full list of all our referees courses can be viewed by clicking here
If you can’t see a course that suits you, or wish to get your name put on a reserve list, then please fill in and submit the expression of interest form below. We will then contact you directly if the appropriate course becomes available.
- Minimum Age: 14
- Course Duration: 24 hours plus 6 games
- Course Prerequisites: None
- Who is it for: Ideally suited to those wanting to become a referee involved in the 11 a side game both in Youth and Adult football.
- Course aims and objectives: This course will provide an introduction to the laws of the game as well as developing the practical skills required to be a football referee.
- Course Content: The course is run over 5 modules including the completion of 5 matches as a trainee referee, two of which should be observed by a referee coach.
The course can either be predominantly theory or practically based dependant on venue and can be run over a weekend or several sessions again depending on resources.