Pro Football Academy UK
Pro Football Academy UK has full time academies based at a new facility in BARNET, London EN5 and at Brunel University Sports Park, Uxbridge offers the following package for 16 to 24 year olds that are NOT in FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT and wish to combine studies with playing football or coaching:
- Elite Training Facilities
- Options to Study BTEC Level 2 and 3 Diploma and Apprenticeships / NVQ's in Coaching (L2 and L3)
- FA Coaching Qualifications (Level 1 and 2)
- Direct link to Universities who offer a range of Higher Education Courses in Sport and other subjects / HND's in Coaching
- Direct link with Professional and Semi Professional Clubs (Wingate & Finchley FC, Brentford FC, AFC Hayes, Dunstable Town FC)
- Links to other Professional and Semi Professional Clubs in the UK and Abroad
- Games in Competitive Leagues (Allied Counties Youth League, English Colleges League, FA Youth Cup)
- Games with Professional Clubs and played at Semi Professional Grounds
- Full Discounted Training Kit Package
- Travel to and from Away Games
- Link to USA Scholarship Providers
- Link to a Leading Agency offering support to players if they game / are offered Professional Contracts
- UEFA A and B Licensed Coaches, Goalkeeping Coach, Qualified FA Tutors
- Careers Advice and Mentoring from our experienced staff and links to future employers
Uxbridge College Football Development Centre
Opportunity to combine your love of football with your studies. If you are aged 16-18 we can help you achieve your sporting potential and get a first class qualification at an ‘outstanding’ college.
For more information on the Uxbridge College Football Development Centre and upcoming trial dates please see the below leaflet or contact Shayne Chandler through firstname.lastname@example.org, visit @Uxcolfootball or by telephone on 01895 475273.
Watford FC CSE Trust & Whitmore High School
After your GCSEs, why not join us on this exciting Football & Education Scheme with Watford FC's CSE Trust and Whitmore High School? Click Here for further information.
For more information or to register your interest for 2016/17, please contact George Karsa on: 020 8421 4676 or e-mail email@example.com.