Middlesex FA is hosting a number of Club Consultation evenings to provide our affiliated clubs the opportunity to feedback and input into our participation strategy for the next 4 years.
As part of the FA’s agreement with Sport England, our priorities for this time period are to increase the number of players within Charter Standard Clubs, retain the number of male players within the 11v11 game and double the Women’s game. The aim of these evenings is to provide clubs and players with the opportunity to raise any issues and identify opportunities and ideas for these priority areas.
To book your place please use the link below to choose the workshop you wish to attend. The dates are as follows:
- 4th December 2017 7.30-9.30pm at Indian Gymkhana (Hounslow)
- 11th December 2017 7.30-9.30pm at Enfield Civic Centre (Enfield)
- 12th December 2017 7.30-9.30pm at Middlesex FA HQ (Harrow)
All clubs that attend will be entered into a prize draw for £100 worth of Nike equipment vouchers.
1. Welcome & Introductions
2. Outline of the evening
3. Doubling the Women’s Game by 2020
4. Charter Standard Accreditation
5. Sugar Smart
6. Retaining and Growing Men’s 11v11 Football
7. Middlesex FA Grants
8. Any Other Business