Vacancy - Marketing and Communications Officer
Role: Marketing and Communications Officer
Hours per week: Full Time (35 Hours Per Week)
Starting Salary: £22,000- £25,000 per annum
Location: Middlesex FA Offices with regular travel across the County
Reports to: Head of Commercial and Operations
- To lead, manage and develop the marketing and communications operation across the Middlesex FA network and to build and maintain appropriate partnerships to support the ongoing development of Middlesex FA
- To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy and Business Plan across the Middlesex FA network
- To provide high quality customer service
- To act in the best interests of children and young people at all times and ensure their welfare is considered in all decision and actions taken
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the Association's marketing and communications strategy to support the overall business objectives
- To be responsible for the creation and delivery of a rolling annual marketing and communications calendar
- Ensure all marketing activities are coordinated and in-line with The Football Association’s marketing activities at national level
- To be responsible for all marketing communications and branded marketing collateral.
- Manage external and internal publications to ensure consistency of message and maximise efficiency
- Coordinate the publication of the Association's printed material (such as Annual Review, County Handbook and newsletters)
- Manage, maintain and develop the Association's website ensuring it remains a central resource for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders
- To develop & deliver a social media strategy to help increase followers and engagement rates across all Middlesex FA and MCFC social channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Build and manage relationships with key partners to gain support for key communication projects e.g. Universities and PR/media companies
- To manage and build the relationships with local media to obtain positive coverage of the County FA
- Work with the media to build a positive brand perception and publicity for the game across the county
- Support on key events such as County Cup finals to ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered in line with our brand
- Utilise insight to make informed business decisions.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to identify and provide insight of the business
- Support any other areas of the Association as required by the Board/Senior Management Team
If you wish to apply, please ensure that your completed application form is submitted to Middlesex FA, Head of Commercial and Operations, George Wells, by midnight Sunday 17th February 2019 in an envelope addressed for my personal attention and marked ‘Private and Confidential’ or by email to email@example.com
Please note that you will be informed by Tuesday 19th February if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Only candidates invited to interview will be contacted, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The interview date is Monday 25th February 2019.