Vacancy - Business Support Administrator
Role: Business Support Administrator
Contract Type: Fixed Term (June 2021)
Hours per week: Full time
Salary: Salary band 16-18K per annum
Location: Middlesex FA Offices
Reports to: Head of Commercial & Operations
• Assist in the administration of day-to-day aspects relating to MiddlesexLearning in line with policy and awarding body regulations
• Assist in the administration to support the Middlesex FA Business Strategy
• Provide administration support for the Senior Management Team as well as the Board and Council
• Assist in the organisation and administration of Coaching, Medical, Safeguarding Children, Equality and other courses; including booking of courses, promotion of courses, processing customer bookings/fees, ordering of resources and maintaining databases.
• Liaise with facilities, clubs and leagues to agree ongoing programme of courses and workshops
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
• Support the MiddlesexLearning Manager with any administration duties for the County Coach Educator and Workforce Development Officer
• Provide administrative support to the Licenced Coaches Clubs programme to aid clubs to achieve Charter Standard.
• Use modern and effective marketing and communication methods to raise awareness and improve perception of the County FA.
• Manage and record all the data requirements of the Association by developing and updating management spreadsheets that monitor key areas of the business.
• To manage the Community Awards, Nike Partner Clubs and FA Coach Education bursary programme
• Support the Senior Management team.
• Support the Board of Directors and Council of the Association
• Promote the activities of the County Association
• Undertake additional tasks deemed appropriate to the role
For more information and details of how to apply, please click here